- Fechas: 19 de agosto al 26 de agosto de 2018
- Lugar: Residenza Universitaria Gesuiti, Venice
- Perfil: Jóvenes de 22 a 35 años. Se requiere un alto nivel de inglés.
The Venice Faith and Politics Workshop.
Vision: Inspired by the story of Europe and guided by the wisdom of the Spiritual Exercises of Ignatius Loyola, this week long session is an invitation to explore Christian engagement in public life.
Mission: This session enables young adults from every part of Europe to explore how faith and politics are related. This will empower them to engage, as Europeans, in public service for the common good in a world of contradictions.
Promoting the common good
- Public service: justice depends on people who generously respond to a personal call to work with and for others as stewards of creation.
- Discernment: service calls for a shared attention to other people’s lives and to the complexity of human motivation.
- Hope: in a world damaged by sin, reconciliation and forgiveness are a source of power.
The next Venice Faith and Politics Workshop will take place from 19 to 26 Aug., 2018, at the Jesuit International Students Hostel, Cannaregio 4885. For young adults – aged 20-35. (To ensure a good spread of participants from around Europe, we accept no more than seven participants from any one country.) Its about public service – voluntary sector, public administration, political leadership – a challenging and fulfilling way of life which calls for idealism and generosity.
For further enquiries and to reserve a place – www.faithandpolitics.eu